Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blue Moon, Thank You


Let's be honest. Most of my blog is written under the influence. Sometimes it's only mild, maybe a drink at dinner an hour ago. Sometimes it's a tad excessive, as in, I just finished two beers and I'm feeling a little queer. But either way, I wouldn't say I need alcohol to be creative, but I never feel more creative than wearing a dress shirt, boxers, a blazer, and one of my many pairs of hipster glasses, listening to Fela Kuti with a fancy drink in my hand. Love.

So here's to Grand Cru. It caught my eye in Wegman's, and I needed to try it. Blue Moon is the only "beer" I enjoy (though to be fair, I like all wheat ales).

In the Belgian tradition, a Grand Cru is brewed for special occasions.

It's a Wednesday. I don't think today is very special. But this beer is delicious, so thanks Blue Moon.
Love for always,
elora

No comments: