Here's a little fun fact: I am not a slut. True, I occasionally make-out with people. My mouth does get around. But I do not believe that is a condition that should lead to people thinking I'm a slut and/or easy. (It is, however, a pre-condition that increases my chances of contracting oral herpes which I am not a fan of and would not be proud to acquire).
I was curious as to why, then, people had this view of me; as a slut. I know many girls who have made out with and hooked up with guys, orders of magnitudes more than I have. Why then? Why am I being targeted? Why all this labeling?
Oh, yes. That's why. This is America. And even though you can't technically, legally rape a black woman anymore, black people are still viewed as sexual objects. And although, in general, women are sexually objectified too often, I honestly believe the association is stronger with black women.
Which is just great for me, a girl who really doesn't care if she's making out with somebody at a party or not, is now finding herself being explicitly asked for sex. That's great. That's just fucking great. Why don't you try that white girl who you'd have a much easier time seducing? No? Why not? Because she shouldn't be easy? Because this isn't a culture where white girls shouldn't be expected to behave in such a fashion? What?
What the fuck?
This will probably remain the second greatest reason why I wouldn't dare enter into a serious relationship with a white guy. You can't really trust white guys to actually like you; or like the idea of having a girl who should be just a sexual pro because she was, for so long, such a ho.
A far more important reason for me not to be serious with a white guy is the fact that quarter-black people are really, really white. Maybe that should be a good thing; fucking would hate to curse my children with being black in America. It's just the worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment